Submission deadline (Extended)
Camera ready due.
AMBIENT, ACTIVE AND ASSISTED LIVING (A3L)
- Active ageing and healthy living.
- Technologies for building age-friendly environments.
- Sustainable smart healthcare for ageing.
- Digital empowerment for ageing well.
- Wellbeing of caregivers and other healthcare professionals. Management of stress, burden and quality of life.
- Promoting autonomy and self-care at home. Integrating A3L in smart homes.
- Dealing with loneliness, frailty and other disabilities to overcome daily barriers.
- Smart monitoring of chronic and non-chronic diseases.
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle at the workplace.
- Security and privacy in A3L scenarios.
- Education, training and coaching in A3L.
- Behavior analysis in A3L environments.
- Natural User Interface.
- Human-Centric Interfaces for AmI environments.
- Multimodal Interface.
- Use of context and location information in user interfaces.
- Novel input devices.
- Robot-Human interaction.
- Human-Ambient Interaction.
- Mobile Interfaces.
- Affective Interfaces.
- User modeling.
- Personalization and adaptation of user interfaces.
- Ubiquitous and ambient displays.
- User experience in Ambient Computing.
- Interaction with smart objects.
- Tangible and wearable interfaces.
- Brain computer interaction.
- Evaluation of interfaces in Ambient and Ubiquitous environments.
- Mobile Augmented Reality.
- New methods and methodologies for Evaluation.
- Theoretical aspects of HCI.
- Adaptive interfaces.
- Case studies for users with special needs.
- Cultural aspects of design.
- HCI & e-Learning
- Context awareness in learning process
- Health, wellness and disease monitoring.
- Communication, cloud, fog and network architectures for Health.
- Education and e-Learning systems in Health domains.
- Knowledge management for health: context, cognition, behavior and user modeling.
- Data Science for Health environments.
- Health ecosystems: frameworks, models and methodologies.
- Interaction, social and user experience within Health environments.
- Gamification and Serious Games for Health
- Mobile and ubiquitous Health.
- Smart technologies and algorithms for Health
- Health Education
Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensors
- IoT enabling technologies, techniques and methods.
- IoT application and services.
- Current and future trends in IoT.
- IoT societal impacts.
- Security, privacy and trust in IoT.
- IoT interoperability, integration and performance.
- IoT experimental results and deployment scenarios.
- Human factors in IoT.
- Sensor design, integration and combination.
- Architectures, protocols and algorithms of sensor networks.
- Energy management, resource allocation, quality of service (QoS) and fault tolerance in Sensor Networks.
- Applications of hybrid sensor networks.
- Innovative real-world sensor deployments and applications.
- Sensor and actuator technologies in ambient assisted living contexts.
- Adaptive Environments.
- Ambient Behavioural Analysis.
- Big data within Intelligent Environments.
- Design principle and guidelines for Intelligent Environments.
- Enabling intelligence within environments.
- Environmental Assistive Agents.
- Indirect/Inferred Sensing though environmental side channels.
- Industry 4.0: Environments, facilities and solutions.
- Intelligent Surveillance and Alerting.
- Smart Environments and e-learning process.
- Smart Classes
- Smart Labs
- Smart Campuses
- LPWAN technologies/long range communications.
- Pervasive Care Solutions.
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Retroactively provisioned smart environments.
- Resilient/Self-Healing Infrastructure technologies.
- Secure Access Control Solutions.
- Smart Cities - sensing, realisation and optimisation.
- Solutions enabling intelligent design, visualisation or simulation of intelligent environments.
AmI for Education
- AmI Environments and e-learning processes.
- AmI Campuses.
- AmI Classroom.
- AmI Labs.
- Smartphones in the classroom.
- Internet of Things in education.
- Security, Privacy and Trust in the classroom.
- Virtual, Mixed and Augmented Reality for education.
- Collaborative User Interfaces for education.
- Robotics for education.
- Wearables for education.
- Experiences and study cases.
Workshop on Ambient Intelligence and Data Science for Tourism, Travel, Transport and Traffic (AmIDaST4)
- AmI for T4.
- Data Science for T4.
- Big Data Analytics.
- Business Techniques for T4.
- Audience Trend Preference Analysis.
- Tourism for all.
- Health and tourism.
- RGPD. General Regulation of Data Protection.
- Information Advanced Services in T4 for improving the user experience.
- Trafic Modelling.
- Demand Modelling for Mass Transit System.
- Travel Time predictions.
- Information Services for Last Mile Transport.
- Information Advanced Services for active mobility.
UCAmI invites high quality contributions describing significant, original and unpublished results for submission in the following categories:
Long papers (10-12 pages in MDPI format)
Intended to allow presentation of academic research results of high quality. Submissions must contain an original contribution and may not have already been published in another forum, nor be subject to review for other conferences or publications. Contributions should include unpublished results of research, case studies or experiences that provide new evidence about the research or application regarding to the main topics. Articles accepted in this category will be published in the proceedings of the event. All papers should be written in English. (10-12 pages in MDPI format).
Short papers (6-8 pages in MDPI format)
Intended to allow presentation of ongoing studies with partial (however, significant) results. Submissions must contain an original contribution and may not have already been published in another forum, nor be subject to review for other conferences or publications. Articles accepted in this category will be published in the proceedings of the event. All papers should be written in English. (6-8 pages in MDPI format).
All submissions should be made by the EasyChair platform and must follow the templates provided above. Details of the paper submission process will be announced soon through the website of the conference. You can submit your paper through the following: